Saturday, October 15, 2016

What was I thinking? (the gentle literal question)

P.S I DID debate about the spellings Possibilist/ Possibleist. Both of them are technically wrong so whatever.
And I'm not a person who has made everything possible.... but there is a possibility. The more i describe it the more ironic it becomes.
'But there is a possibility.' Repeat till you realize it's bullshit

There is a possibility for ANYONE. When they say ANYONE can do it, it is utterly irrelevant ...to anyone for that matter. It's something that can only ever look reasonable when one HAS done it.  

What do I do? 
I do.

To save all of humanity from the frustration of failed To-do lists, especially myself. 

This does not go to say that I shall not make to-do lists or anything of that sort.
The only thing that matters is YOU KNOWING THAT YOU'RE DOING IT. 
As long as you're doing, you're safe.
You are a wreck when you're anticipating, even worse when you know you could have done it. 

That also doesn't mean you don't anticipate, or ever regret. It is the bliss in knowing you don't have to worry about it. 
All that matters is, that you take the chances.. (out of all the people who are virtually successful people of the future) and be the one and only who made it possible. Until then... you are that 'ANYONE' (or a no one). Now let that materialize!